Thursday, October 23, 2008

DISCLAIMER

This blog is solely for the purpose of documenting a story I'm working on. To get into the mood, I really needed to start a blog, rather than just write on paper. Part of my inspirational process is to get into character. And to do that, I had to create a real blog. Hope this clears things up a bit.

And this will not be a continuous thing, because the story takes place over a week or so. That's how long it will be, depending on if I decide to make it longer or not.

From here on out, every post will be in character and is not to be taken seriously as pertaining to my real persona. (And just to get this out of the way, my character is a boy--I am a girl.)

Even the comments are part of the story. They are posted by myself as characters who can interact slightly within the story, while still staying out of the way. (So, anyone else who reads this, do NOT comment, please! But if you absolutely can't STAND it, you may comment under the name "notacharrie" if you'd like. Otherwise, do not comment.)

No comments: